Ancestral Healing CircleOnline | Weekly | June 14 to July 26 | 7-9 pm (Adelaide time)
A Weekly Gathering (6x)
When we look beyond the turmoil of our history, our distant ancestors can be an unsuspected source of guidance and support in our efforts to heal and (re)connect with ourselves, others and the Earth. The Ancestral Healing Circle is a safe and grounded space where 10 participants will embark together on a lineage healing process (via intuitive perception) following the approach of Dr. Daniel Foor, author of the book Ancestral Medicine.
Together, we will witness each other’s experience, while the process of lineage healing will unfold in a unique way for each participant. The power of each person’s reflection brings a depth that individual work does not always provide.
- Where: Online, via Zoom
- When: June 14 to July 26, 2023, on WEDNESDAYS from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Adelaide time) with an integration break on July 5 unless the group decides otherwise)
- What : 6 circles of 2 hours (12 hours total)
- Pre-requisites: A first experience of guided meditation, intuitive or shamanic journey is recommended.
- Included: 1 individual coaching session via Zoom of 45 min included
- Fee: Conscious participation from $160 to $350 depending on your financial capacity.
- Group limited to 10 participants
- Registration before June 11, 2023, by direct bank transfer
How it works
During our time together, I will guide you through the structured process and provide a space for sharing and reflection. In between, you will have access to a one-on-one session to ask questions and/or deepen your connection to your ancestors (if needed).
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE SO THAT I CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
I want to acknowledge that my ancestors are the fruit of diverse groups who, willingly or unwillingly, crossed rivers and lands.
I also want to invite empathy and respect for those (human and non-human) enduring the ongoing harms of colonisation and occupation of their ancestral lands, and for those forced to flee due to human or climatic disruption. May they be supported and welcomed wherever they go.